If you’re dealing with slow drains in your home, you know what a nuisance the plumbing issue can become. But when your Orange, CA drains aren’t flowing smoothly, the problem can become costly if left untreated. Attempting to handle slow drains with store-bought cleaners may do more harm than good to your plumbing system. The chemicals in the cleaners can increase pipe corrosion, not to mention the harmful ingredients may pollute the area water supply. Trust Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter to solve your Orange, CA slow drain problem.
Our professionally-trained technicians will properly evaluate the issue and offer viable drain cleaning solutions you can feel good about. Our techniques are environmentally-friendly and won’t disrupt your lawn or home flooring. Our trusted technicians are ready to help with your drain issues – large or small.
Orange CA Slow Drain Treatment
Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter has a professional, courteous team prepared to tackle your bathroom or kitchen clogged drains, slow-draining sinks, or foul odor emissions that can stem from clogged drains. Our Orange, CA plumbers work with state-of-the-art equipment that allow us to deliver quality clogged drain repair services in a speedy, effective manner.
When you partner with our team of industry experts, you can expect for the technician to perform a thorough sewer camera inspection to determine the cause of the slow drain. We will explain any issue we discover, answering your questions and concerns along the way. The Orange, CA slow drain solutions offered by Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter are convenient and affordable.
Signs a Slow Drain Repair is Needed
If you notice a change in your water flow or a strange odor seeping from your drains, a slow drain repair may be in order. Look for these warning signs that a slow drain may indicate a larger plumbing issue:
- Drains make gurgling sounds
- Sewage smell emerges from kitchen sink
- Sink drain begins to back up
- Toilet water gurgles when the sink faucet is used
- Water drains slowly in tub or shower
- Water pools at bottom of shower
- Water pools outside bathtub or sink
Do I Need a Plumber for Slow Drain Repair?
It’s not unusual for homeowners to attempt to solve slow drains themselves before calling a professional Orange plumber. However, chemicals, plumbing snakes, and plungers are just a short-term solution to what could quickly become a major issue. Liquid cleaners are filled with chemicals that may be unsafe for your family and other methods won’t alleviate recurring clogs.
Routine maintenance to your home’s plumbing system will help you avoid the need for clog drain repair services. But when you need help, Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter technicians are ready to assist.
Solutions to Slow Drain Problems in Orange, CA
The first step to solving your slow drain issue is for our technicians to perform a sewer camera inspection. By utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, our team can see the inner workings of your drains and pipes. A water-resistant, high-definition camera is guided through your plumbing system to identify clogs and blockages that can cause drains to release slowly.
Once the technicians discover the blockage, the best slow drain solution is chosen for you unique issue. Our team uses the following methods to clean drains and pipes to restore your drains to optimum performance:
- Snaking: If the clog is close to the drain entrance, a plumbing auger allows the technician to grab and remove the blockage.
- Hydro jetting: Hydro jetting is a chemical-free method used to clear debris, buildup and tree roots from pipes. Water is forced through the pipes at around 4000 PSI, washing away any clog.
- Pipe lining: Pipe lining may be needed if the sewer backup has caused a crack in the pipe, as with tree root invasion. We insert a removable liner coated in an epoxy resin into the pipe, then position it to align with the damaged areas. The liner is inflated and after a few hours, the resin cures into a new pipe against the inside of the old one that only reduces its diameter by one-quarter inch.
These solutions offer a timely, effective solution to any slow drain issue. Don’t ignore the warning signs in your Orange, CA home. Contact the Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter team today to schedule a camera inspection and see how we can help remedy your slow drains.