A burst pipe in your Orange, CA home or business can quickly damage your property, foundation, or lawn. When you’re dealing with burst pipes, you need a reliable repair completed quickly. The Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter team is equipped and expertly trained to be able to handle the repairs or pipe replacement that may be needed with a pipe bursts. The work to repair a burst or cracked pipe once required extensive digging, ruining your lawn and leaving you with a hefty landscaping bill.
Ad industry leaders, the Done-Right Plumbing & Rooter team will provide a menu of trenchless repair solutions that will repair or replace your underground burst pipe and make your plumbing system whole again. Burst pipe solutions are handled with efficiency and speed through our trenchless methods. The extensive excavation and mess are no longer needed when you partner with our expert technicians.
How To Tell If You Have a Bust Pipe
There are warning signs that you’re dealing with a burst pipe just beneath your property or within your walls. If you suspect your plumbing system isn’t running efficiently, be aware of these red flags:
- Portion of lawn grows faster than other
- Sound of running water coming from walls when all faucets are off
- Unexpected increase in water bill
- Water or waste pooling in yard
A burst pipe repair is no DIY job. Hire a professional Orange, CA plumber who will handle your needs in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Our technicians are equipped with the most advanced technology to provide the best-fit solution for your issue.
Repairing Burst Pipes in Orange, California
If you suspect or see that a pipe has bursts in your home or in your underground plumbing, start by turning off the main water shut-off valve. You’ll stop the water from damaging your home and prevent your water bill from skyrocketing. For burst pipe repairs in Orange, CA, our technicians will use an advanced trenchless repair method.
It’s important to us that your home or businesses faces minimal downtime during the burst pipe repair. Before we begin any repair work, we will perform a thorough sewer camera inspection to reveal precisely where the burst pipe is located and what may have caused the line break. Once we’ve determined the severity of the issue, we can use one of our pipe repair methods:
- Trenchless Pipe Lining: Pipe lining is a viable solution for pipes that are leaking through holes, cracks, or corroded areas. We insert a removable liner coated in an epoxy resin into the pipe, then position it to align with the damaged areas. The liner is inflated and after a few hours, the resin cures into a new pipe against the inside of the old one that only reduces its diameter by one-quarter inch.
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting: When pipes are too damaged to be repaired, trenchless pipe bursting is a replacement solution that requires two small access holes to complete. A bursting head is moved through your old pipe, breaking it into pieces and pushing it into the surrounding soil. A new pipe is simultaneously laid in the path.
After the Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter technicians have repaired or replaced the burst pipe, a secondary camera inspection is performed to ensure the job was done properly. The trenchless solutions will last for 50 or more years.
Trust Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter for Orange, CA Burst Pipe Solutions
Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter can complete a thorough inspection of your plumbing to ensure the pipes are in good working order and make recommendations for repair if needed. Catching a possible problem before a pipe burst is the ideal solution. Schedule your appointment today with the Done-Rite Plumbing & Rooter team to complete a camera inspection and determine any possible issues with your plumbing.